Senior Statistical Programmer
Specific tasks would include:
• Creating/maintaining analyses, tables/listings/figures
• Performing programming validation/QC
• Creating specifications for and program derived datasets
• Providing ad-hoc reports as requested
• Assisting in programming edit checks
• May perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in mathematics, statistics, or related field of project and a minimum of 4 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Basic proficiency in BASE SAS, SPSS or other statistical software is desired, but not required
• Understands the sequence of running programs to ensure up-to-date data and to troubleshoot, debug programming problems and to identify data trends
• Good verbal and written communication (English and local languages)
• Proficiency in MS-Office (such as Word, Excel, Power point, Access) as required by the role.